Angela M. Haigler is a Writer and Editor for Hire, a Marketing and Communications Strategist and an Author Coach.
- She received writing certifications and degrees from Queens University of Charlotte, Iowa State University and University of South Carolina.
- Founder, Silverscrybe Communications & Consulting
- Marketer for non-profits, including Community Dream Builders, Charlotte Mecklenburg Library and UNC Charlotte including creating programs, courses and campaigns to increase exposure, positive media coverage and event attendance.
- Former broadcast journalist and founding editor of the niche print publication, Uhuru News.
- Freelance writer for publications such as Library Journal, The Charlotte Observer, Change Seven Literary Magazine and Charlotte’s premier African American magazine, Pride.
- Creative Writing instructor for 15+ years to hundreds of adults, several who have become published authors.
- An award-winning conference presenter on the regional and national level.
- Worked for 25 years in the public and private university sector as an advisor, teacher, mentor and project manager.